文A: Српски (sr-Cyrl)
Development of this project has been suspended indefinitely.
10. April 2019.
The project has the usual story: I wanted to create and maintain a micro-blog but there was no good/minimal script/system to achieve this. At the time of writing this, the known open source protocols/services were pump.io 1, Tent and Friendica 2. They were working as intended however they offered too many options and code base was absurdly large for something trivial like micro-statuses.
Enter mi(cro)stat(uses). This is officially my first PHP project so this script is used for learning and testing purposes.
- script is located in one php file and you need only that one file to create magic;
- statuses are stored in plain text files (you can modify the extension,
*.logis used by default);
- enumeration and counting is using POSIX time format so there is, practically, no way for ordinary users to duplicate messages;
- status backups are using
ZipArchivePHP module. Path for storing backups can be modified by changing
$STATUSES_DIRvariable in script itself;
- mistat is capable of detecting
#hashtagsand hyperlinks (including http, https, git, FTP, SFTP, SSH) ...;
- you can change directory where statuses are being saved;
- you can purge whole database with one command (variable
$ENABLE_DB_CLEANUPallows activation via
- creating a hash sums for entered status (the default hash method is md5). Completely useless but funny option;
- simple design;
- easy and readable code so that anyone can edit it.
The script is based on the goolog 3 by taylorchu